Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 35, your motivation to move on continue playing this game

Hi all
i have been playing this game from march, and know at lvl 35. just want to know from you that also at lvl 35. what is the thing that keep you continue playing this game?
honestly with longer duration of flight and difficult to have enough passanger i start to think give up on this game and look for other addicton.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Getting the stars mostly... and fulfilling the missions. It's also fun when a new building or set of missions/items come out. Hopefully they add some more flights in the future.

-Todd...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have not even gotten enough stars for the Jumbo yet and just started to fly the powerful delta as I wanted to complete the lower missions.
I have a bit to go but the special event missions like America Week really are the only things that keep me going, and my stubborness to at least complete one game :eek:

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm not bored yet, I just do the same thing I've been doing for the past couple of months, send out flights, get more stars, attempt to complete collections, and try to upgrade some buildings. I haven't upgraded all my buildings (terminal, tower, town hall) yet so that is going to take a chunk of coins to complete. And I really need that next land expansion.. another huge chunk of coins!

Device
  1. Android
After I made it level 35, I wanted to get all the stars and complete the collections (especially the sky captain and jumbos).

So far, I'm one item short of one sky captain and 4 items sort of the second. As for the jumbos, I have over 120 flights to all (except Houston) and have completed zero of these collections.

So now I think I keep playing to satisfy my addiction?!?!?!??

Anybody know where I can join an Airport City Addict's Anonymous group......I want my life back :p

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
After I made it level 35, I wanted to get all the stars and complete the collections (especially the sky captain and jumbos).

So far, I'm one item short of one sky captain and 4 items sort of the second. As for the jumbos, I have over 120 flights to all (except Houston) and have completed zero of these collections.

So now I think I keep playing to satisfy my addiction?!?!?!??

Anybody know where I can join an Airport City Addict's Anonymous group......I want my life back :p

jimmy21
Um I thought this was it :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Travel Guides? I'm feeding my cows with my Travel Guides. :p

But I have not, despite a few hundred flights to either destination, ever seen a Drum from Thailand nor a Surf Board or a Bali Crest from Bali.

jimmy21

I bet you haven't got the Kangaroo for Intecontinental Zoo. That was the hardest to get.
I think you need to buy the Golden Dice to have a chance of ever completing the Sky Captains.

I am waiting for the Level 36 onward upgrade to use my hard earned Sky Captains.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I bet you haven't got the Kangaroo for Intecontinental Zoo. That was the hardest to get.
I think you need to buy the Golden Dice to have a chance of ever completing the Sky Captains.

I am waiting for the Level 36 onward upgrade to use my hard earned Sky Captains.
I have 3 as well, and only 105 flights to SYD.
I guess it helped living there for 30 years..... :p
9 crocs, 5 bears and an elephant, just need to get the penguins so living in the southern most capital city in world should help I hope, only 2 Antarctic flights done,

Top Bottom