Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 3 Alliance for developing players

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have had one of the alliance leave the game, so have a vacancy to fill. I try and ensure we get a couple of reputation points per week, and encourage alliance members to complete one task a week. However, we could do with more overall passengers.

Do you already fly over 10,000 passengers a week? No alliance but would like to join an alliance where you are not put under pressure to complete maximum flights and tasks?

PM me if interested.

I fly approx 10,000 a week and am always commited to complete at least one task. I left my old alliance with the promise of an invite over the weekend which never came. Currently at level 32 and climbing fast.
Hi Chazzy, if you don’t get fixed up now, Angie2 should have a free spot in four weeks (reputation points stand at 86/100). Angie2’s rank last week was 116, passengers carried 19759 and all six members attempt one Task which gives us 4 reputation points per week. Please let me know if you are interested. Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom