Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 building items needed & exchange!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Capt Iz 69,

Maybe you can use the existing threads? For letting everybody know what you can gift for level 10, you can add your name in this thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...bors-with-level-10-building-items.6586/page-3 (please keep this thread clean, it is a look-up thread, not a trading thread)

For the items you need, please use the daily trading threads. Thank you.

And if you put the needed items with amounts in your signature, people (at least I) are more willing to help as I can see the specific items and amounts. Now you say... I need everything for control tower in your signature (including technical pen and t-square) but in your post you don't need them.... Most people read signatures....

FRIEND CODE: wiouy8

USER NAME: gamerader

Need the following to complete

COSMIC FUEL STATION: assembley robot (4), spaceship engine (4), laser level (4), robot tester (4)

MISSION CONTROL LEV 1: computer (1), dispacher console (4), sever rack (4), video wall (4)

FLIGHT SCHOOL: textbook (1), slide rule (2)

TOWN HALL LEV 3: stapler (2), calcaulator (2), white board (2)

GIFTS

passengers 5, fuel 3 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, atm, peral earings, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel 20 unites, packing machine, guest book, cognac

Top Bottom