Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 1 guest plane using level 2 runway

On my Crscnt2 beta game, I built my level 2 runway on the right. Now, if I am landing a level 1 guest plane, it always goes to the right (level 2) runway, rather than level 1.

On Crscnt1 beta, my level 2 runway is on the left and level 1 on the right, and the guest planes use the appropriate runways.
Maybe they are programmed to use the one on the right first? Anyway, it bothers me a lot too..

Yes, seems coded to use the right runway first...

This is regression from v6, where the plane were using the lowest runway first (keeping higher level runway free)
Hopefully, this is why we have the beta version. Since the developers probably didn't play through the levels like we are, maybe they didn't notice that the right runway was the first used no matter what the level is. We can hope this will be fixed in the final version.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I can move this on.

I have a level 2 and level 3 runway. If I send out a lvl 2 plane, and then fairly quickly a lvl 3 plane, you'd like to think that the L2 plane will use the L2 runway, and the L3 plane will use the L3 runway.

Not so.

The L2 plane cut across the L2 runway, to use the L3 runway, and the L3 plane had to wait until it'd gone.

Counter-intuitive, no?

I can move this on.

I have a level 2 and level 3 runway. If I send out a lvl 2 plane, and then fairly quickly a lvl 3 plane, you'd like to think that the L2 plane will use the L2 runway, and the L3 plane will use the L3 runway.

Not so.

The L2 plane cut across the L2 runway, to use the L3 runway, and the L3 plane had to wait until it'd gone.

Counter-intuitive, no?
It’s all the same “bug”, planes are using the highest available runway instead of the lowest feasible and available for plane’s type...
I hope it’s really a bug to be corrected on the final version

Top Bottom