Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My apologies for logging in late here. i was just reading the string of messages. I was MIA for the last 18 hours including my 8 hr much needed sleep. I appreciate the wait. I wish i could have joined. Nothing beats a group of veterans and old pals on the launch pad. I will be more vigilant next time. I am glad it all worked out! Az1 Uncle Mans nsari
Cheers!
Ramy

There is no need to apologize! Real Life comes first - especially sleep. I just wanted to wait until the last minute to see if you joined. The launch was going to expire within a few hours, so I had time until I went to bed.

Reactions: Az1
Hi Rsorour, Uncle Mans, nsari, greensmith, Pakman, Neil ellor, melony, Beckyp, SamZee, weetbix81, Deetee04, Mrstepot, flip123, Gt city, hansle10, Bali Hi, Simp1710
I know we're all probably watching the World Cup final, just still running solo on my blue launch with about 900 in, and 13 hrs or so to go...wondering if a few of my neighbours will be able and willing to join to finish it off overnight as I'll be heading off to bed in a few hours...?
Cheers,
Az
Thank you Gt city for a quick getaway....I was able to launch before I went to bed!
Cheers,
Az

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Az1. I still have a lander up there waiting for its arrival. in 4 hours or so (1845 BST) today. I am planning to either start or join blues throughout the week. If you are interested, we could tag team and whoever wants to hop onboard. You have started a few already and am assuming dumped a bunch of points in. I will start one today at around the time my lander arrives. feel free to join. I will post on here once i start the countdown. I haven't been the best wing man the last few launches as our times between launching and waiting on landers were conflicted.
Cheers Buddy!
Ramy

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I was thinking of starting another one with an aim for gold....Care to join anyone? Launch countdown will start in about 90 minutes. I will post once i start the countdown. Neil ellor .... I will plan to load 900-1000 points and slow burn from there. Before i have my date with the pillow tonight, i will post launch status. that will be probably 2-3 hours before you get up (given the time difference). I will also post if we launch so check status of launch befroe you commit to the pad.
Cheers!
Ramy

Top Bottom