Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I think this will not work that way. For instance, if 1600 is max, and you fill 800, the second user will fill also 800, and will kick you from 1st place.
You will be second in that case. I had similar case, when there was three or more user joined in one launch. if i filled same amout of fuel like user before me, i took his place, he was +1. Please let us know if 800/800 = 1600 and 2x 1st place will work. (n)

Gt city That is what I'm trying to find out. Gdog and I were close to attempting this but at the last minute he wanted me to put in 2 more points. I'll take 2nd place just to prove the point :cool: -- Bill -- PS If nobody joins my launch by 1600 EST 1900 GMT - I will complete the launch - I have plenty of supplies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
Late post here, but looking for anyone who wants to join in for 2nd or 3rd on a launch with only 1 hour 40 minutes left! I currently have 988 points in. Can finish it myself, but would welcome any help!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Late post here, but looking for anyone who wants to join in for 2nd or 3rd on a launch with only 1 hour 40 minutes left! I currently have 988 points in. Can finish it myself, but would welcome any help!

I don't have a lot to offer in the 55 minutes left, but I joined and will add what I can.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CNX88
Username
CNX88
I have a launch going, and need about 600 to finish. I can't complete it myself without spending greenies, so any help would be appreciated.
Also, I just sent you a friend request Gdog and @Badger Fan

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Green launch in progress, started by Warsaw. 6 hrs 40 mins to go. 2nd place is still up for grabs at maximum cost of 240 points.
Thurs 11.35pm Sydney time
Update: 2nd place no longer available, around 170 points left before launching - if anyone wants to get the fuel that comes with 3rd place. Fri 12.10am Sydney time
Update: Launch completed by 4.30am. Sadly no one took 3rd place.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Launch in progress under my simp0707 game. 23 hours to go 1152 / 1600 points in so far.
Will continue to add points but all are welcome to join for an easy silver/ bronze :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Only 14 points leeft and my green rocket will launch, decide quickly :) for 4th place

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Launch commenced (no launch was available to join) with 376 points. So all places are well and truly up for grabs. Who knows, we might get lucky this time in our Alien Legacy quests! 9.30am Sunday 23 Jun Sydney time. I'll be keeping my eye out for neighbour requests for those who wish to join in.

Update: 10.50am. Still solo, 402 points. Thus a minimum of 3rd place is mine, and 1st and 2nd is still up for grabs.

Update: 12.30pm. Warsaw has taken 1st place, I'm secure in 2nd place, and there are 220 points left to achieve prior to launching. That's an easy 3rd for anyone who is interested.

Update: 1.45pm. Launch complete. ?????? Took 3rd place.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Launch commenced (no launch was available to join) with 376 points. So all places are well and truly up for grabs. Who knows, we might get lucky this time in our Alien Legacy quests! 9.30am Sunday 23 Jun Sydney time. I'll be keeping my eye out for neighbour requests for those who wish to join in.

Update: 10.50am. Still solo, 402 points. Thus a minimum of 3rd place is mine, and 1st and 2nd is still up for grabs.
pwcmvj my capsule won't return for 7 more hours. But I will check then. Bill

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Kate I'm home ! ! ! LOL I was out cleaning my gutters and when I opened the game how could I not join? I feel a Vrab Nebula in my future! LOL. Bill
Thanks for jumping in, and Uncle Mans too. I had too leave the house to go to a party and my launch was at 796 and I couldn't find wi-fi anywhere for 8 hours. I was a bit panicked. when I got back and my rocket launched I was a bit worried that someone had scooped me again. I was very relieved. Thanks again!

Top Bottom