Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
WARNING WARNING

Uncle Mans apparently has 2 launches ongoing. If you only see one, it is the faulted on. If you see 2, then the one with MORE TIME is good, but might be ready to take off soon.

WARNING WARNING

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Just started my first launch, but can't seem to add anybody - it keeps taking me to the Facebook page, is that the only way to do it?
Az
No, if you start your own, then you have to wait until others join you. If you see others when you just started, then you can join them. So, if you cannot complete the 1600 yourself, you hopefully get others to join you. Good luck!

Reactions: Az1
No, if you start your own, then you have to wait until others join you. If you see others when you just started, then you can join them. So, if you cannot complete the 1600 yourself, you hopefully get others to join you. Good luck!
Jahuno. Thanks for that, how do I join others though? And to get others to join me, do I just put something on this thread, in a similar way to how I ask for certain items for gifting...?
Cheers, and thanks for the quick reply...
Az

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Help! I decided to join a neighbour's launch, since it had a bit less than seven hours to go, only to find they had put in zero points! So I have about 6 hrs 30 mins to complete it rather than 24 hours. Any help would be appreciated, easy 2nds and 3rds up for grabs. 816 points and counting.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Jahuno. Thanks for that, how do I join others though? And to get others to join me, do I just put something on this thread, in a similar way to how I ask for certain items for gifting...?
Cheers, and thanks for the quick reply...
Az
When you tap on the green launcher, you tap on the button to start a launch. After that you get a choice: start a new one or select a friend and join. If none of your friends have a launch in progress, you only have one choice (to start a new one). You can wait for a friend to start (his/her avatar will appear in the window), by simply waiting and not to tap on the button to start a new launch. I hope this makes any sense.
If you started a launch yourself, you can ask in this thread for others to join you.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Had to use greenies to launch. No one came to my aid. What is far worse is that the person who initiated the launch and added no points got a full silver reward.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Hi all, I started a launch just now, like to go for the gold, but two and three are for the grabs ;)

Top Bottom