Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi just started a red launch whilst waiting on a QL neighbor and am stuck. She is not on forum. Anyone out there who can join. 1806 in, 2nd and 3 rd easily available. Tks

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Just started a Lunar Launch, everybody is welcome to join. Launching solo at this moment, 1818 points in, 23.40 hours left.

Update: 2416 points in, 21.25 hours left. Easy position 3 available!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Yes, a naughty mid week blue launch, 1500 so far, HH2 has 4 maps for Nagoya & 4 for Puerto Rica so lots more
launches.......

Join in if you have the time, thanks :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
flip123 Thanks for boarding us on a 2 QL launch :)

So if I understood from that launch, if 2 people use the QL bonus, then the speedup is 90% of the original time, then 90% of the new, reduced time? And if a third QL is used, then you practically speed that time up? So you could have launches that come back after 10 minutes or so?

I have a few QL bonuses accumulated when the collectible generation buildings dropped items for the space flights, so if anyone with QL available is interested, we could do a 24 hour marathon where we can send more than a few tens of launches then. Especially when Duke's around and we can get the powerful explosive bolts for 6 greenies.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 Thanks for boarding us on a 2 QL launch :)

So if I understood from that launch, if 2 people use the QL bonus, then the speedup is 90% of the original time, then 90% of the new, reduced time? And if a third QL is used, then you practically speed that time up? So you could have launches that come back after 10 minutes or so?

I have a few QL bonuses accumulated when the collectible generation buildings dropped items for the space flights, so if anyone with QL available is interested, we could do a 24 hour marathon where we can send more than a few tens of launches then. Especially when Duke's around and we can get the powerful explosive bolts for 6 greenies.
Theo1977, you should thank Robby Kusuma for jumping on board with 2 QL, not me :)

1QL = 2h24m
2QL = 14m..s
3QL = 1m...s
4QL= 0m few secondes

But at the moment there is a bug where there is a risk of being kicked out and you get 24 hours....

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Theo1977, you should thank Robby Kusuma for jumping on board with 2 QL, not me :)

1QL = 2h24m
2QL = 14m..s
3QL = 1m...s
4QL= 0m few secondes

But at the moment there is a bug where there is a risk of being kicked out and you get 24 hours....
Does the current bug affect iPad games?
While taking part in last QL, my phone game wasn't affected, however my iPad game got the bug on the 2nd launch?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Does the current bug affect iPad games?
While taking part in last QL, my phone game wasn't affected, however my iPad game got the bug on the 2nd launch?
I think all games are affected.... I think you have to be in space before the QL users land but even the QL users are affected with 24 hour times if I read Robby's post correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom