Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
Hi all,
You are welcome to join my very first blue launch. I hope that I already secured the first place. All other places are available.
Ema

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ema
Always remember with launches to put in more than half of what the mission calls for; green, at least 800, blue 1000 and red 1500.
Although it is wiser to go higher than the halfway mark, as people will come in and hijack your spot, sad to say.
And it is not just people who may be in forums. Many here respect others launches and positions. But forums like launch threads and trading, as well as others are and can be seen by non-members too.
I sent you request from my main account and await a response.
Went to help friend with blue and be back around 9AM CST

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@KenDuckySmith Thanks. I accepted your request. I use to put half of the total point + 180 to secure first place with Green launch. I did the same with this blue one, I haven't checked if that is enough to secure my place.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ema I thought trying to go to blue pad and click on it, I'd see you before you accepted. But found Steve 26 so will return in 53 min+

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ema
I used to have the ability to sync tablet and laptop apps and games when I had Windows 8.1 on both. Will look in moment and see if you are on tablet neighbor list.
As I tell others if not, don't delete me. You are always welcome to visit town and collect anything you need.
I am currently working on !KB2 although I have MCC2 a Blue and green pad, I lack labs, suits and food supplies right now to launch. But you can add that code if you wish to.
I think I lost many neighbors since Windows 10 upgrade and AC crashed. GI restored me to level 50 instead of 55; but the plus sie of things is my gifting list goes back to level 1 items and up. So good to help those needing to level up too.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@KenDuckySmith .Since the first time !KB was in my list, I always visit your town, especially because of the training center :D For !KB2, I also sent a request after your first reply in this thread. And it seems that you already accepted it as I got some coins. But the strange thing is that it still doesn't appear in my list. I can only see !KB

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ema Yes, I just checked all and don't see you anywhere. I have no idea how to fix. And I save my game from subfolder LocalState in AC folder under Appdata every single time I exit games. Hopefully GI will have problem fixed so can readd neighbors lost.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi all,
You are welcome to join my very first blue launch. I hope that I already secured the first place. All other places are available.
Ema
Hi @Ema I sent you friend request. Lets exchange gifts. If you send me crucibles I will send back hardness testers! ---edit -- oops see you don't have them yet... but still I will send

Also I will join you later if you are still not launched..... Cant now..

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Cluck I accepted your request. I will also send you a request my self. I will send whatever I have if it is in your needed items list. As for the spaceship, we still need about 200 points. You are welcome to join us.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Steve26 @Cluck
Thank you both, one for helping with launch and other for welcoming another neighbor in.
@Ema
Do not fret about doing launches together. The more neighbors we have in common, if one of them should initiate/ start the launch first, we could both join them and lol "Shoot The Moon"

Top Bottom