Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Launched

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
you can take first place, i don't care. Just started my very first spaceship launch. I didn't know that I will fail if I don't get 1600 points. I need your help. You are welcome to join. My username is !Ema/itemNeeded
My friendcode w9d2ql2 (l is small L)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Ema : Send you invite. Welcome!
@PeterNL . Thanks. I checked and I still have not received you invite request. So I sent an invite to you. My username at this time is !Ema/JoinMyLaunc . By the way I wanted to send you a Deicer once we are friend.
Edited: I finally saw your invite. I made a mistake and accidentally sent you something else but not a Deicer. I will resent the Deicer tomorrow ;)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@Ema I have accepted your invite! Am i now in your list of neighbors?

I think you have a green launch..is this correct? with a green launch you have to collect 1600 points for a launch. And is it still open?

Reactions: Ema
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@PeterNL
We are friends now. I don't know about this green and red launch. I just choose a red launch as the color should attrack the eyes :D
I am new to this spaceship launch. This is the first launch I do and this is part of a mission. How do I know if it is open or no. I didn't change any setting but from the game I think everybody should be able to join the launch. I managed to add more points, so far I still need 350 points. And With these points you will be second. Just try to join if you can.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@Ema : congrats for your first (green) launch!! Open means is there still place for someone to join the launch. Before reaching the needed points (1600 in this case). There are three colors: green,blue and red. The platform you have have some green in it. If you look at my airport you see the difference with blue and red.

Please also post in the weekly trading thread for more friends!! Only friends can join a launch of you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@PeterNL YESSSS. We made it. Thanks. Don't hesitate to tag me whenever you need help. Anyway, I always send gift to friends who has the needed item on their username so keep those in your username. And this forum looks nice. I will start trading item here also. Again thank you.

Top Bottom