Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I do. Thanks to everyone for joining in. I panicked when I got home, opened up and saw 6! You all are a credit to this community for being patient and respectful. I was hoping to get bjs3 and 4 in but each was missing one piece of a collection.

@SactoDave (derby)@Dan Jansen @TbombToronto I will be sending you an invite from 3 and 4. Please do not gift to them. They are merely gifting and launch support and are developed enough to do that. I send F20 to everyone from them pretty much daily. I handle special requests from main and 2. I sincerely appreciate your integrity in this launch and will return in kind. @WAMike You are already in the circle of trust ;) and have enjoyed much F20. Thanks again to you for being a great neighbor.

Launch in 17 minutes when my 2 hour fuels are ready!

Last edited:

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cosmic Blue Got you back for that cheap red ride last week! Of course, I got 2nd on a red launch so I still owe you. Thanks for joining!

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
@bjs we were trying to 'slow cook' the launch for you too! You've helped me a few times already including my very first launch and of course the "0" experiment! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Top Bottom