Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Anubhav Not that I am aware of. I won't have one probably til the following weekend. I don't know if I will be available or have enough points to really contribute to more than one. Focusing on Blue right now to earn my QL(s). I have collections currently for 6 red launches.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav Not that I am aware of. I won't have one probably til the following weekend. I don't know if I will be available or have enough points to really contribute to more than one. Focusing on Blue right now to earn my QL(s). I have collections currently for 6 red launches.

Do Not Worry About Points.....
I will........ + QL Also...........:D

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Anubhav Very generous and appreciated! I will have more launch collections available and will take advantage. I could start in about 30 hours and we could leave the last one open for anybody that wants to start during the day on Saturday here in the USA. As long as everyone gets a chance to jump on at least one.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Absolutely! @yenta613 if ready. I tagged everyone in my neighbors that had a red launch pad. yenta still under construction.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
can u send any of the following
Dear David!

From now one, i will delete any of your post, if it will not be in proper forum.

For Windows AC game, there is Weekly Thread, that you can do posts for trading.

I know, it is hard to get needed items, but every thread is not proper for all types of posting. If we stick to subject, then informations are easy to find...

Weekly Thread for Windows users:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/windows-pc-airport-city-item-trading.24/

Enjoy the game and forum! (y)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
ok everybody Saturday morning ( in exactly 38 hours from now I will be ready to start a RED LAUNCH)
OR if almost all of the players prefer on Friday night ( in exactly 32 hours from now ) I can do that too.
Depend the choice of the majority.
Now each of you can tell me what time is the most convenient for you and I will take the best time for the majority.
If you agree with that let me know your best time
rocky

ok everybody Saturday morning ( in exactly 38 hours from now I will be ready to start a RED LAUNCH)
OR if almost all of the players prefer on Friday night ( in exactly 32 hours from now ) I can do that too.
Depend the choice of the majority.
Now each of you can tell me what time is the most convenient for you and I will take the best time for the majority.
If you agree with that let me know your best time
rocky
Saturday morning I would find good.
Rainer

D

Deleted member 5399

@rocky @Rainer and I are planning a red launch. Time to be determined later. Please post here if you might be able to join! The more people the cheaper it is for all to complete mission and quest for that awesome Planetarium. @rocky gets dibs on 1st if he wants it since it was his idea.

@WhatHappenedNow @Anubhav @Roshni Mistri @GiftXchange @m-bari
@bjs havent done collections/visiting and gifting today, but I am prepared other wise with suits, labs, food, rover, telescope, exercise equipment etc. So would like to participate. Tag me when you start and will see in email in morning.

Top Bottom