Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Hi All,

Started a red launch and all are welcome to join.

@Kesh & @Ten33go Sorry about participating in the launches yesterday.
For me it looks like you have a private club and I don't like that at all.
I can't know rules if it is done like this and like anyone can participate with my launches and like it that it is also the opposite way.
But no worries I'll never do anyone with anyone anymore with you.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Hi All,

I can't know rules if it is done like this and like anyone can participate with my launches and like it that it is also the opposite way.
goeiemoggel buurman
me battery moest laden, ik ben eigenlijk wel benieuwd of, sinds de update, windowspelers ook launches van ios/android kunnen joinen Of was dat altyd al zo?
k zou graag meedoen nu maar heb al mijn bezoekjes vandaag er al weer op zitten.

heb zelf net mijn eerste green gelanceerd, ik had mezelf voor genomen om er rustig de tyd voor te nemen maar nu de countdown begonnen is...wil het zo snel mogelijk doen:D

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
goeiemoggel buurman
me battery moest laden, ik ben eigenlijk wel benieuwd of, sinds de update, windowspelers ook launches van ios/android kunnen joinen Of was dat altyd al zo?
k zou graag meedoen nu maar heb al mijn bezoekjes vandaag er al weer op zitte
Ja dat werkt wel. Zat gisteren in 2 QL launches van Kesh, maar hun reacties en manier van werken bevalt me echt niet.
Dus ga daar niet meer mee samenwerken.
Maar is wel een pest om nu maar 22 buren te hebben ipv 200. Dat maakt de launches minder eenvoudig op ' t ogenblik.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Ja dat werkt wel. Zat gisteren in 2 QL launches van Kesh, maar hun reacties en manier van werken bevalt me echt niet.
Dus ga daar niet meer mee samenwerken.
Maar is wel een pest om nu maar 22 buren te hebben ipv 200. Dat maakt de launches minder eenvoudig op ' t ogenblik.
oei ja inderdaad
heb je wel al reclame gemaakt? Ik weet nie hoe maar kheb al weer 200+(y)
maar sorry dat ik niet kan joinen
en ja ieder zijn eigen regels pff

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
If you are not in a hurry I would say to let us use the slow ones for another 5 hours.
Who knows who else will join and then we can push it.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi All,

Hello Ivan, no worries on our end. As I mentioned to you yesterday in the PM I sent you, you were more then welcome to continue participating in the launches. We were just doing special launches to benefit people that had low resources.

That's why there were 8-10 people in the launch, one in first place with a majority of the points, one with 24 points, one with 12 points and everyone else had 6.

We had already done about 45 launches by the time you had joined, as well as some other people that were also not in the loop about what was going on. If you ever see a launch like that again, just send a PM to one of us, we'd be more than happy to let you know what's going on so that you may participate and have fun with the rest of us.

After all, that's that the forum is for, communication. :) No harm done. Have a great day and enjoy your launch!

Hi All,

gamerader in with QL

Top Bottom