Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

@IvanM
@david smith

Not sure if you're aware...there is a glitch in the game when trying to join a launch. You might not see any existing launches after entering your pre-launch items, but if you back out and make a quick visit to Madlen's airport, then go back to the launch, then other launches do sometimes appear.

@david smith ...this is what happened over the weekend when you didn't find that accidental green launch.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@IvanM
@david smith

Not sure if you're aware...there is a glitch in the game when trying to join a launch. You might not see any existing launches after entering your pre-launch items, but if you back out and make a quick visit to Madlen's airport, then go back to the launch, then other launches do sometimes appear.

@david smith ...this is what happened over the weekend when you didn't find that accidental green launch.
Yes could indeed be the issue.
I do this everytime when I'm preparing a launch to check none is available.
Meanwhile indeed another neighbour coonected, so I'm quite sure it is running normally.

@IvanM
@david smith

yes, never thought about visiting Airborne,

Top Bottom