Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I've had a red open for about an hour now and put over 1600 points in. I see that @rocky just started a red, so I guess I have some competition, but if you want to join, please do. I will keep it open until morning. If by chance someone launches it, please post here. thanks

D

Deleted member 5399

I just joined and LAUNCHED
@Cluck @WAMike
My apologies mike about bumping Cyclone down to 4th, but ran thru all the possibilities of points to add. Went from the yellow barrel of fuel up to Main Stabilizer, and had only one more MS to add without going over 3000 too much.
Although I did contribute a QL so hope that helps.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I just joined and LAUNCHED
@Cluck @WAMike
My apologies mike about bumping Cyclone down to 4th, but ran thru all the possibilities of points to add. Went from the yellow barrel of fuel up to Main Stabilizer, and had only one more MS to add without going over 3000 too much.
Although I did contribute a QL so hope that helps.

No worries, I wasn't trying to take 3rd with Cyclone, and thank you for using the QL.

Top Bottom