Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched by bjs & bjs & sacto & bjs & bjs & sacto

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@SactoDave That must be a world record. 6 rockets and 2 people. Let me know what you need to get your 3rd up. I got some gifting power.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@SactoDave Should be able to crank it up again tomorrow night...
@Cluck I will tag you in case you decide to wait on red.

Trying to get the Nagoya map for main game - then should have 3 or more QL's then.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@bjs I have one QL in stock -
@SactoDave - I am 7,000 coins away now from launch ready. It has been really hard. I have had to spend a few greenies on business class to help out a couple nights and went through a huge stockplile of fuel.....

It took me 3 weeks.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Wow! I am red launch capable!!! And now I am being tempted into a 6 rocket launch? OK @bjs - tag me I'll do a blue run - but you have to promise a red one the next day ---I don't think I can wait much longer

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cluck @SactoDave How about this?!?!?

If my Nagoya map comes in tonight, our big boys and girls can do a red 24 hour launch and send the little airports on blue. Otherwise we try another blue with everyone. Either way we will know by 9 pm.

We should start planning for cheap, organized launches. Once I get my last map, I will be happy to rotate all places. With 8 people we are looking at 400 point 1st place, 300 2nd place, and 200 for the rest. Add in @WhatHappenedNow and a few others and we can all accumulate launches while building for the QL's.

Me in Fargo, WHN in Shakopee, Cluck in Syracuse and Sacto in Sacramento much easier to launch at reasonable hours and we already have 10 airports combined. WONDERPOWERS, COMBINE AND ACTIVATE1

Save the QL for next weekend and we can save up fuel and combine for a USA friendly QL.

Top Bottom