Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last minute flight for Excavation Maps

As you know, excavation maps are active for 6 hours.
Fuel Catalysts speeds up flights by 14%.
S1 planes are also faster by 10%.

Question:
What is the last moment that your S1 plane must take off, using 2 fuel catalysts along the way, so that you can land before the 6 hour is up and take off again for a 2nd flight?

Has anyone actually calculated this??

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You can also use a weather vean (or what is the english name?)
Flight is 5h23m. Will check later how many minutes the fuel cat. is.
Total time will be 5h23m- 2xfuel cat- reaction time.

with reaction time I mean, time to get the plane land, and get it back in the air. my game is unstable, black screen etc. it sometimes takes 5 minutes just to get the game started

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
5h23m (5h24m?) - 50m24s - 50m24s = 3h43m
Take 3h 45m so 2h15m after activating the map a plane can be sent away and returned within the duration of the map.
If you use a weather vean, I don't know what will happen....

flip123,

Yes, I came to the same conclusion.
  • Regular plane = 360 minutes = 6h
  • S1 (less 10%) = 324 minutes = 5 hr 24 min
  • S1 with 2 catalyst (less 50.4 min each) = 324 - (50.4x2) min = 223.2 min = 3h 43 min
    (So last flight approx 2 hr 15 min after map activated to allow for "reaction time")
I did manage to fly 10 Giants in 2 hours, and they all returned in time. I just could not replenish passengers fast enough to send them off again, without using too much warehouse passengers.

Thanks for confirming it!

Top Bottom