Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Large data transfers during game play

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9hejzk
Username
_tob
All,

I have a major issue with data transfer with AC Game. Every time I am launching the game more than 20 MB of data is being transferred. Playing during the day on 3G network is creating high costs for me. Data being transferred during such a day is easily reaching 200-300 MB.

This is even worse considering that I am traveling quite a lot within Europe, the costs for data rooming are going through the roof. I have stopped playing the game when not connected to WLAN network.

Anyone of you having the same problem? Wondering what kind of data is being transferred and if my private date on the phone is secure. Playing for more than a year now. I was told that during playing the game my “configuration” files keep increasing and that they are the transferred every time I am launching the game. Any idea if I can compress or consolidate this data?

kind rgds

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I'm not using the amount of date you describe. In the past I just had a 500 MB subscription and I turned off date-use for the Airport Game. You can play it 'offline' when on 3/4G and just let it use your WiFi. Saves money :)

Top Bottom