Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Land expansions

Total area which you can expand to is 20 by 32 squares for the residential side and 20 by 32 squares for the runway side.

Each expansion is 4x4 so i calculate that you can increase to a max of 80 explansions (someone double check my maths please. I'm really tired....)

Subtract the number of 4x4 squares you already have to get the number of expansions remaining for you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea i set up a formula spreadsheet with my airport layout on a while ago, there are a total of 80 4x4 squares, minus the 8 that you start with, so I also agree with 72, 36 on each side. It is 32x41 grid (32x40 without the middle strip) so 1280 squares divided by 16 gives you 80 4x4 squares, minus the 8 and 72 it is, whoever said math would never come in handy :p. I also worked out that based on 3 greens a week and the 49 expansion I've left to buy, should take me 164 weeks to finish, or roughly 3 years!

Top Bottom