Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

June 21st, morning time GMT+1

Hi, we are planning to make a multi-party QL launches. The aim is to make 50 red launches in one hour with fair split of 1st places between the QL holders. I have 3 QLs total at this moment. We are looking for minimum one or preferrably two more QL holders. We could make afterwards few green/blue if there will be interest. Any non QL putting more than 256 pts will be kicked out.

If you are interested, have enough resources, please let me know and I will disclose the details by inviting you to Group discussion.

As I have not got any feedback for other participants, I am considering the next steps. It makes no sense to make it with only 3 QLs (too long interval between launch and arrival could lead to loss of concentration and could be potential source of mistakes), therefore I will wait till Thursday and if there is no one else willing to join with QL I will reschedule the session for another weekend.

After I fix everything, we will communicate the time and further details here to allow other forum members to join.

Just keep in mind the following rules:
- no QL holder will be allowed to put more than 576 points (2nd and 3rd places could be claimed)
- no contribution until all QL holders join the launch except captain

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
After I fix everything, we will communicate the time and further details here to allow other forum members to join.

Just keep in mind the following rules:
- no QL holder will be allowed to put more than 576 points (2nd and 3rd places could be claimed)
- no contribution until all QL holders join the launch except captain
I would like to join but I am afraid I might be in wrong time zone. I’m not good at these conversion charts, I’m PDT (Las Vegas)
Ok, I think I figured it out, you are 8 hours ahead of me so 4AM won’t work for me.
You for some reason you schedule your launch later, let me know

Last edited:
I would like to join but I am afraid I might be in wrong time zone. I’m not good at these conversion charts, I’m PDT (Las Vegas)
Ok, I think I figured it out, you are 8 hours ahead of me so 4AM won’t work for me.
You for some reason you schedule your launch later, let me know

Yes, you are right. As I got QL holder from Australia I was forced to sacrifice the guys from US this time. Sorry for that, but this is the first QL party and more will follow in couple of weeks.

We have recently 4 QL holders, one more as a safety would be appreciated. As I want to freeze all the details tomorrow, I am giving to potential 5th QL holder time to register and claim 1st place till tomorrow 11 a.m. UTC/GMT time. Anyone interested could post here or in case of queries drop me inbox message with questions/requirements/suggestions. Stay tuned the details will follow tomorrow.

Rules:
Start: Sunday 6/21 8:00 a.m. GMT - red pad
Wait with contribution until 4QLs on board
No QL holders - max 576 points for reds
No QL holders - no contribution until 4 QLs on board
ANyone is welcome to join and benefit, but breaking the rules will result in kick
Follow up the dedicated chat, do not post here

Last edited:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Sounds good!
Would like to tag along on some blue launches, can put in as much fuel as you like and don’t mind back seat either. If you could make a rough estimate, when will blue launches start?

Considering everything goes smoothly blue launches will start between 9:00 to 9:30 GMT. My game name will be updated inclusive the launch number, so anyone could check the progress.

@Pavolko_Gun would love to be involved, no QL yet, and low on some resources after the QL party mid week, but could be involved in a few. Assume launching from your pad only? We are already neighbours.

Do not worry, just enjoy it. I will plan another similar coordinated party at the beginning of August.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03aeqbxpg
Username
Fresh Aer
Very interested in joining. Plenty of resources for Red, blue and green. No QL at the minute though. Code is 03aeqbxpg. I organised a QL party a few weeks ago, it’s a lot of hard work, and I appreciate your efforts. Thank you. Fresh

Top Bottom