Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as the ultimate 500+ Star Club, I have also added a couple of more achievable star clubs that members can join!

We now have the:

150+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 150+ stars in the game.

350+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 350+ stars in the game.

500+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 500+ stars in the game.

Rewards are as follows:
150+ - Bronze User Banner
350+ - Silver User Banner & Silver Star
500+ - Gold User Banner & Gold Star
Schermopname (12).png

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Gt city or other esteemed administrators..

We have a Windows PC player who has reached the 150 star plateau, but is having some difficulties in trying to provide the requisite proof thereof.

Having known & communicated with this gentleman for about a year, I have no doubts he has actually achieved this.

Would it be possible to give @Captain WH Rollins his 150 star banner until we can work with him in order to provide the proof?

It would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. - We thank you for what you do!

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
So Prt Sc then pasting into Paint doesn't work at all on his computer? What about taking a picture from a phone and posting via that?

Not that I don't believe the fact, just offering what I would do.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
So Prt Sc then pasting into Paint doesn't work at all on his computer? What about taking a picture from a phone and posting via that?

Not that I don't believe the fact, just offering what I would do.

Thanks. Yes, there is an issue with that on his laptop. And we're working on other solutions. Thanks!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city or other esteemed administrators..

We have a Windows PC player who has reached the 150 star plateau, but is having some difficulties in trying to provide the requisite proof thereof.

Having known & communicated with this gentleman for about a year, I have no doubts he has actually achieved this.

Would it be possible to give @Captain WH Rollins his 150 star banner until we can work with him in order to provide the proof?

It would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. - We thank you for what you do!
Flyer added to @Captain WH Rollins
You guys have 2 Weeks to add the proof.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Flyer added to @Captain WH Rollins
You guys have 2 Weeks to add the proof.

My thanks for adding the banner, without any proof on my part, and my great thanks to @Ten33go for communicating my problem to you on my behalf. Your two weeks period of proof is more than generous and if it takes me that long, then I do not deserve the banner and my laptop. I'm currently trying an idea @Wired Parrott was good enough to suggest. I've signed up to Puush website, yesterday evening, and have created an online account for capturing screenshots. That much I've managed. WP explained to me how simple I am........I mean......how simple the process is..........someday I will laugh about this.Thanks once again to all of you.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
My thanks for adding the banner, without any proof on my part, and my great thanks to @Ten33go for communicating my problem to you on my behalf. Your two weeks period of proof is more than generous and if it takes me that long, then I do not deserve the banner and my laptop. I'm currently trying an idea @Wired Parrott was good enough to suggest. I've signed up to Puush website, yesterday evening, and have created an online account for capturing screenshots. That much I've managed. WP explained to me how simple I am........I mean......how simple the process is..........someday I will laugh about this.Thanks once again to all of you.

You're quite welcome. I know it was beginning to frustrate you, and I know we have an awesome group of admins around here that understand these things. Plus, they scan the forums and I'm sure are at least somewhat familiar with quite a lot of the more regular players on the different platforms, so i gave it a shot. :)

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom