Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Done!

Welcome to 350+ Club (y)
Please add me to the 150 Club .
Screenshot_2016-01-02-21-06-31.png

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I've got a question regarding the banners, I'm currently sitting at 247 stars so slowly progressing towards the 350 club, but, about 1/3 of those I have earned have been earned after I had to restart (due to the getting a neighbours airport bug), so, in the interest of fairness would you prefer I only counted the stars/destinations I have earned once or is my total ok to be counted towards the banner? (So I am at 190ish on unique stars but 247 in total)

(Hope this make sense)

Basically the reason I am asking is eventually I would have about 50 or so stars more than is possible.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I've got a question regarding the banners, I'm currently sitting at 247 stars so slowly progressing towards the 350 club, but, about 1/3 of those I have earned have been earned after I had to restart (due to the getting a neighbours airport bug), so, in the interest of fairness would you prefer I only counted the stars/destinations I have earned once or is my total ok to be counted towards the banner? (So I am at 190ish on unique stars but 247 in total)

(Hope this make sense)

Basically the reason I am asking is eventually I would have about 50 or so stars more than is possible.

you count the total posted in the game. Currently stars if every destination and all events including space missions completed the total will be 600 + stars. Currently I believe one or two players playing either android or ios have reached this level.

there is currently a new banner being worked on.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh

(Hope this make sense)

Were you thinking something like that?

Attachments

• AC stars count.png
    AC stars count.png
    338.2 KB · Views: 113

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Yeah pretty much, I see your star tally is 250 but your total is 300, so at some point you had 50 stars and had a reset. I'm now at 249 stars but I have earned around 70 or so stars a 2nd time (Prop/Turbo-Prop/Jet Locations) due to my first (well 2nd) airport being reset during the November bug. So if/when I 3 star all destination I would have 70 or so more stars more than is possible.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yeah pretty much, I see your star tally is 250 but your total is 300, so at some point you had 50 stars and had a reset. I'm now at 249 stars but I have earned around 70 or so stars a 2nd time (Prop/Turbo-Prop/Jet Locations) due to my first (well 2nd) airport being reset during the November bug. So if/when I 3 star all destination I would have 70 or so more stars more than is possible.
I actually had 80 or 90 at the time of reset and I don't know how and when that become 50.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
We now have the:

150+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 150+ stars in the game.

Rewards are as follows:
150+ - Bronze User Banner
350+ - Silver User Banner & Silver Star
500+ - Gold User Banner & Gold Star

Yay! Passed the 150+ star marker! Am I too late for a shiny bronze banner?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom