Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
about 6 months but you know it is depending the rhytm of each , how much real money you put in the game and the different strategy for each player
I forgot one important thing : Depend the quality of your neighbours and friend ,the regularity and stability of your neighbours is very very important( personnaly I have the 20 best neighbours you can have,they are trust , reliable and when I ask to them something I am sure I will receive what I need )( it is very important too ,to establish a plan in this game for the item you will need for travel ,building and repair items too )

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Maybe you don't understand me, my question was "how much time the administrator put near my nick the 150 star club" here in the forum. For the game i know thanks:)
sorry my friend I misunderstood ,maybe because I am a french guy....and you know ...the french guy is slow to understand sometime;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously for my banner it took 2 days in my case ...But I am french guy....and I am slow:LOL::LOL:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I think airporcity is available for Windows PC since 4 years ( I am not sure about that ,I play since only last 7 months ) .But Brasil or Anubhav could give a best answer for that( they are older players than me ).
But I know in Windows PC the destinations and the advantage are less than other plateform.
I wouldn't go for that long, as whole platform is not that old. WP got the game somewhere in Jan/Feb 2014 and I'm not so sure that W8 got it earlier.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Cosmic Blue @Bali Hi @rocky @Kesh @Brasil95 @Gt city

" Airport City " Windows Version Was Neither Released 4 Years Back Nor in Feb 2014 , It was Released On 4th Of April 2014.
And I'm Playing Airport City On Windows Since Inception :)
Have Achieved 378 Stars And Counting :angelic: All quest's And Sub Quest's (y) ( Only Two Missions - Build TH level 10 And Build Terminal Level 10 is Left ) ( I Have Built Both But i didn't Press Complete Button so as to Send Gifts :D:D )
Screenshot (93).png

Kindest Regard's ,
Anubhav :)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

" Airport City " Windows Version Was Neither Released 4 Years Back Nor in Feb 2014 , It was Released On 4th Of April 2014.
Have Achieved 378 Stars And Counting :angelic: All quest's And Sub Quest's (y) ( Only Two Missions - Build TH level 10 And Build Terminal Level 10 is Left ) ( I Have Built Both But i didn't Press Complete Button so as to Send Gifts :D:D )
View attachment 2222

Kindest Regard's ,
wow and WOW ! big job Bro ! Congrats

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

View attachment 2222

Kindest Regard's ,
Therefore new banner for you - 350+ Club. Welcome (y) :D

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
As well as the ultimate 500+ Star Club, I have also added a couple of more achievable star clubs that members can join!

We now have the:

150+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 150+ stars in the game.

350+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 350+ stars in the game.

500+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 500+ stars in the game.

Rewards are as follows:
150+ - Bronze User Banner
350+ - Silver User Banner & Silver Star
500+ - Gold User Banner & Gold Star
[file][/file]
Done, welcome to 350+ Club (y)
Done! Welcome to 150+ Club (y)
Done! Welcome to 150+ Club (y)

Attachments

• 20150930_130951.jpg
    20150930_130951.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 95