Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Join green launch

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
I have completed the preparation items. It gives me the option to join or start launch. It says none of my neighbours have started a launch. This is not true because I have been talking to my neighbour on this forum and they have started and asked me to join and I can't. Is there a problem?? Does anyone know what I can do?

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have completed the preparation items. It gives me the option to join or start launch. It says none of my neighbours have started a launch. This is not true because I have been talking to my neighbour on this forum and they have started and asked me to join and I can't. Is there a problem?? Does anyone know what I can do?
Just got pay a visit to Madlen then return to your airport, then click on the launch and you should see it Also make sure you have started the same colour launch as your neighbour (i know this bit is a bit obvious sorry)

Top Bottom