Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items extremely seldom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am wondering if GI has set all the items from the different collections with equal chances to be delivered from the planes.
I will start a list and and if some of you have can confirm my impression. In this case maybe is it worth to send the planes to others cities more rewarding.

My top 3 items:

Montreal: the spot light.
After 150 flights, got a 6 micro, 11 disk, 9 dress, 10 loud speaker, but no spot light

Iceland: Runes
over 120 flights: here many deliveries, but never a single rune. At least I got 2 from the aztecs.

New york: Marilyn Monroe
over 100 flights and none, even if this city is generous with the other "very seldom" items.
here as well the pyramids gift me one.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
I agree with you. For several days none of my planes will bring me an object.
Some collections seem impossible to complete: for example, for the carnival night, I'm missing a single object and despite many flights, I can not complete the collection ... and I started to play end of December 2012;-)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i know the feeling. i have only three side missions left in my game. i have been flying forever for an orange tulip (Amsterdam), bokken (Tokyo) and the pleasure boat (Vladivostok). i keep running out of flight items. its getting ridiculous

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Only 4 sports bags on iPad, none on phone game.

I never got the Runes from Iceland, took months to get the hieroglyphs from Egypt for the Ancient Book collection.

I never got the kangaroo from Sydney, I ended up spending greenies when I was flush to get the Mexican restaurant and the fush market, as no catfish.

That's my grumbles ;)

I have no problem with Bali Hi as this game is usually "current".

But on Bali2, I have 3-starred all Carnival Magic destinations, but have yet to get Carnival Mask & Holiday Hat.

I also have a task to visit neighbours "to find out if they know anything about Mitchell", which never complete even though I visit neighbours everyday. I think Game Insight "forgot" about these tasks when they updated the game.

The Sports Bag is probably the rarest item ever. I have only gotten 4 since I began playing Airport City 1.5 years ago. The last two I got from the Pyramid/Temple/Stonehenge drops !

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
nice comments,
At least not every one got the same troubles, I remember the Vladivostok collection as the easiest one (in 15 flights it was done.)
for the carnaval night, I didn't get anything from planes. I prefer to wait for the pyramid deliveries, as everyone knows, the aztecs were great Samba dancers. So far I got already 4 and only the drum is missing:).
I got plenty of hierogliphs, the fish market was available after the first star and the mexican restaurnat after 2 stars from Mexico.
amsterdam and tokyo aren't yet started.
But Montreal is really disappointing no spot lights but as long as no new quest, I keep flying there.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
nice comments,
At least not every one got the same troubles, I remember the Vladivostok collection as the easiest one (in 15 flights it was done.)
for the carnaval night, I didn't get anything from planes. I prefer to wait for the pyramid deliveries, as everyone knows, the aztecs were great Samba dancers. So far I got already 4 and only the drum is missing:).
I got plenty of hierogliphs, the fish market was available after the first star and the mexican restaurnat after 2 stars from Mexico.
amsterdam and tokyo aren't yet started.
But Montreal is really disappointing no spot lights but as long as no new quest, I keep flying there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
ha, good question - I suppose the 1/1000 chance of getting an item keeps the interest, but I too suspect the chance of success variable in the GI algorithms vary by player... I always wonder how my neighbours have so many Stadiums for example, I've been playing since the start of the year and only have two... the mysterious Cleat being the rarity...
incidentally I've only been to Montreal seven times and I already have my Spotlight...

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
ha, good question - I suppose the 1/1000 chance of getting an item keeps the interest, but I too suspect the chance of success variable in the GI algorithms vary by player... I always wonder how my neighbours have so many Stadiums for example, I've been playing since the start of the year and only have two... the mysterious Cleat being the rarity...
incidentally I've only been to Montreal seven times and I already have my Spotlight...
:cry: and at meanwhile I got my 13th dress and my 12th disk.
But I won't give up!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
A small list of items that I have never received and I try to get regular:
- Jinmao Tower from Shangai
- Monocle from Seoul
- Ouchanka from Moskow
- Vodka from Moskow
- Tunes from Island
- Stamps (Victoria Queen, Marilyn Monroe, Dalai-Lama)
- fresh vegetables from markets.

If GM could introduce a scheme of items obtained in flight ...:p

Top Bottom