1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Items available to send

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Cheffy Too, 12 February 2019.

1. Cheffy Too

Cheffy Too Active Member

Android
    04ukciri
    Cheffy Too
    Could somebody please tell me what dictates which items I have available to send to neighbours?

I only ask as I am playing two games at the moment and am at similar levels in both – level 32 in one, and level 36 in the other, and the items available to gift to neighbours vary quite a bit between the two games.

I realise that some items will only become available to send once I reach higher levels, but even at the lower levels there is quite a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Cheffy Too.

2. Cosmic Blue

Cosmic Blue Administrator Active Member

Windows PC
    yarcb (windows pc)
    there are 2 different packages of what people can send.

The packages are approximately 50 % the same and then are difference like one can send fuel 20 the other cannot.
    Then there are specialized items for different level upgrades that are available once you complete an upgrade that changes from upgrade to upgrade.

A while some attempted to define the different packages available.

3. Cheffy Too

Cheffy Too Active Member

Android
    04ukciri
    Cheffy Too
    Ah, ok, thanks Cosmic Blue. Yes, that would make sense, I can send F20 from one game but not the other. And as you say, there are around 50% of items that are available to send in both.

Thanks.

4. VdW9

VdW9 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03j2z0gz
    VdW
    Yea, I think flight items (LL, Fuel Supply, Spare Wire, etc) and new repair items are available for all accounts.

And building items are randomized depending on your current building level. Except in some cases like MCC3. I couldn't send any of the required items.

5. Wasted Eagle

Wasted Eagle VIP Flyer Active Member 1000+ Star Club

iPad
    PM or tag for any request
    Wasted (Eagle) *itemneeded
    Can’t. Find. Search. Bar. Oh, wait. Yep, it’s still there... :)

6. Cheffy Too

Cheffy Too Active Member

Android
    04ukciri
    Cheffy Too
    Wasted Eagle likes this.