Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Item Trading

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Updated 2013 07 28
Username: RMac

iPad user; Level 40; 90 stars; 8 Hearts

Thanks for the gifts, I now am in need of, Bath Towels (12), Disposable Shampoo (4). I need these to open the hotels I shouldn't have bought. I can send Fuel (3 units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Office Chair, Arch Metal Detector, Headset. Many thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi RMac, can you please post in the daily iphone/ipad thread? we try to keep it a little organised. also make a signature with for instance what you need, what you can gift, level etc... makes live, at least the forum easier.
welcome

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Hi RMac, can you please post in the daily iphone/ipad thread? we try to keep it a little organised. also make a signature with for instance what you need, what you can gift, level etc... makes live, at least the forum easier.
welcome

From RMac: I will start sending you fuel today, could you please send me bath towels in return? Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi RMac, I can't sent gifts from flip123 and Jpjpjp due to the gifting bug.... Sorry. Can't help at he moment....

Top Bottom