Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Item limit removed?

I came today about to check the warehouse of one of my support accounts, which were started after the introduction of the "100 item limit" (once I got it, even a warning poped up); but as I checked my spare wires, they are at 101!?!?!. Strange...
Is this make you happy.
Now you posted GI will know about it and they will remove it from your warehouse.
You should keep it secret ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've seen 101 before, but the limit is still there for me.
Strangely, I've stopped getting the message for Welders, telling me I can't store any more. But, I'm still getting it for the other items.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
For those, like me, who started the game after the 100 limit was introduced. I raised this with GIS support. They told me the limit had always been there since I started, and there was nothing I could do to change that. The issue was apparently referred to the development team, but nothing heard since then.

So completing alliance tasks where flights require additional items (e.g. navigation module, spare wire, landing lamp etc) is almost impossible when there are requiring me to complete over 100 flights each week. My high volume task is currently approximately 350 flights a week - using the 100 limit to the max, plus every neighbour gifts, I am lucky to complete 160 flights before I have to resort to flying to a destination that delivers the source - and only the Turkish Coast is a "always" (for landing lamps). I am lucky to get "seldom" drops for everything else. Is that really fair? When does "making the game more challenging" (standard GIS response) become "actually we want to make sure that only rich, idle, or cheating players can win the weekly goodies for most flights in a week?"

For those players, who also started playing since the limit was imposed, please raise a technical support complaint about this limit not being in the true spirit of "gamesmanship". We need GIS to hear a loud and clear message.

For those, like me, who started the game after the 100 limit was introduced. I raised this with GIS support. They told me the limit had always been there since I started, and there was nothing I could do to change that. The issue was apparently referred to the development team, but nothing heard since then.

So completing alliance tasks where flights require additional items (e.g. navigation module, spare wire, landing lamp etc) is almost impossible when there are requiring me to complete over 100 flights each week. My high volume task is currently approximately 350 flights a week - using the 100 limit to the max, plus every neighbour gifts, I am lucky to complete 160 flights before I have to resort to flying to a destination that delivers the source - and only the Turkish Coast is a "always" (for landing lamps). I am lucky to get "seldom" drops for everything else. Is that really fair? When does "making the game more challenging" (standard GIS response) become "actually we want to make sure that only rich, idle, or cheating players can win the weekly goodies for most flights in a week?"

For those players, who also started playing since the limit was imposed, please raise a technical support complaint about this limit not being in the true spirit of "gamesmanship". We need GIS to hear a loud and clear message.
I know that feeling i was in high level with big city and weekly top 3 rank in AC Facebook but when they make the 100 limit i quit and delete my account there and you know what i saved 600 glod and thousand silvers all is gone.
When they make the 100 limit to Windows i said i will quit the game again but then they keep the old players unlimited.
But keep sending and asking to remove the 100 limit there is no way with this limit to complete the game i think there is a solution by buying with greenies maybe.
Keep asking dont give up.

I appreciate the frustration of the 100 item limit as I have a couple of support game with that limit. However, to say that only the "rich, idle or cheating players can win the weekly goodies" is not really a fair statement. Those of us who have been playing for years are not necessarily "rich, idle or cheating". We've worked hard (played hard) to get to our levels, and are fortunate that GI has not imposed that limit on us (yet).

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I appreciate the frustration of the 100 item limit as I have a couple of support game with that limit. However, to say that only the "rich, idle or cheating players can win the weekly goodies" is not really a fair statement. Those of us who have been playing for years are not necessarily "rich, idle or cheating". We've worked hard (played hard) to get to our levels, and are fortunate that GI has not imposed that limit on us (yet).
Generalised comments like mine (rich, idle, cheating) will undoubtedly stir emotions. I apologise to those players who have earnt their privileges through fair and determined play. I also don’t want GIS to impose the limit on anyone. My comment was based on some very suspicious weekly results (31 million passengers a week in one case where first place is achieved in dozens of destinations). I don’t think anyone, no matter how experienced, can challenge that. Everyone has their own way of playing and I say “Viva la difference”. But after watching and playing the game for 8 months, I see real success coming to some very suspicious players.

Generalised comments like mine (rich, idle, cheating) will undoubtedly stir emotions. I apologise to those players who have earnt their privileges through fair and determined play. I also don’t want GIS to impose the limit on anyone. My comment was based on some very suspicious weekly results (31 million passengers a week in one case where first place is achieved in dozens of destinations). I don’t think anyone, no matter how experienced, can challenge that. Everyone has their own way of playing and I say “Viva la difference”. But after watching and playing the game for 8 months, I see real success coming to some very suspicious players.
Thank you. I know what you mean. We see the same players week after week getting in the millions of passengers. When they finally disappear (get bored or banned?), another one pops up to take their place. The restrictions GI is placing to "balance the playing field" is doing nothing to stop the cheaters, and hindering the legit players. I do hope they will eventually remove the limit, but judging from Facebook, I don't see it happening. :(:mad::mad:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I think that Gi will remove the limit of 100 from the new players but maybe with spend greenies.
If you want 500 limit then pay that much :) :greedy: :)greenies.
If you want 1000 limit then pay that much :) :greedy: :)greenies.
etc.
bulldust
no way

i have a few on 101, no good to me as i would like to get to 501 before i attempt some of the 2nd alliance tasks

Top Bottom