Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

it came from outer space - android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
congratulations to those who have already built crop circles.​
for now, i have only 2 UFO collections : very poor rate with ufo debris.​
and none fighter yet : my 11 (!) last flights to Roswell, Bermudes and Tunguska gave me... nothing !​
Edit : 17 flights without any drop !​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Can I now join the crashing club please? Just got my fighter, made 2 flights had my gifting reset and went to vist a neighbour... oh,and indeed, dear. Only loads 50% of the time and when it does it soon crashes.

On the upside I started to build my 3 Aztec pyramid before the troubles which means in several years time the law of averages will see enough drops for me to complete the 4 collections needed for a crop circle (y) By the way, do we know what they do?

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Still "Out Of Service" due to GI's bugs. Their tech support said "Just wait till the next update". So I uninstalled. Game went back to beginning. Waiting for re-install code. Alas, I will not finish this challenge.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Still "Out Of Service" due to GI's bugs. Their tech support said "Just wait till the next update". So I uninstalled. Game went back to beginning. Waiting for re-install code. Alas, I will not finish this challenge.
why did you uninstall? isn't it a bit premature or did they say you should. please explain before people join your bandwagon. perhaps a little patience will be in order.
in line with this how will we know when it is 'safe' to login to the game. i don't want to go back to level one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Just would like to ask to Phantom,

1) when I activate the Area 51 map, do I have to use Plasma Clot or Air Magnet?

2) And after I obtain the Fighter Jet, where should I put the Fighter Jet? In my hangar or just let it stay in warehouse?

3) To fly to Area 51, I need to use how many fuel per flight? And how many fuel to fast forward complete the flight?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Jus
Just would like to ask to Phantom,

1) when I activate the Area 51 map, do I have to use Plasma Clot or Air Magnet?

2) And after I obtain the Fighter Jet, where should I put the Fighter Jet? In my hangar or just let it stay in warehouse?

3) To fly to Area 51, I need to use how many fuel per flight? And how many fuel to fast forward complete the flight?

1) You will find the map in your warehouse, you don't need plasma clot or air magnet.

2) keep fighter jet in warehouse until you need it as you either have to buy hanger or sell one of your aircraft in order to use.

3) fuel is 28 & 2 passengers, takes 6 hours, map lasts for 6 hours, to fast forward costs 60 fuel. I used jet once and the drops were poor for the hydraulic tool.

Advice from others on forum is build up stars using jets, keep fighter jets in warehouse until, then use up your your stock of fuel to fly as many times as poss to Area 51, hope this makes sense ;)

Phantom has completed the task so he is the right guy to ask :)

Helen

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello to all, my inconveniente game crash like almost all of you, and i accedently clean something in my phone and lost torpy :|
i have start another one and the username is InCo friend code : ad3v9k7.
i allready add some friends : Donclyde,Sorumbas,nsari,S3R3G4, but i can only add 5 for day, please if you whant add InCo : tdv Bali Hi,pienicki,diwata,Long,air canillas, and other friends that i cant right now remember :S

Ah and please delete torpy, tks to all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Happy Helen, thank you for the advices.. really appreciate it.

So, by referring to your explanation, I can fly to Area 51 using jet aircraft (without using fighter jet) ?

I confused at your explanation number 3 "I used jet once and the drops were poor for the hydraulic tool"

I also confused at "Advice from others on forum is build up stars using jets, keep fighter jets in warehouse until, then use up your your stock of fuel to fly as many times as possible to Area 51"

Your further explanation will illuminates me. Thank you in advance.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
why did you uninstall? isn't it a bit premature or did they say you should. please explain before people join your bandwagon. perhaps a little patience will be in order.
in line with this how will we know when it is 'safe' to login to the game. i don't want to go back to level one
They said it might be fixed with next update. I figured that wouldn't be until after this current quest. I didn't want to wait that long. They are now in the process of restoring my old game. I'll update if that works when they get back to me.

S

Sorumbas

hello to all, my inconveniente game crash like almost all of you, and i accedently clean something in my phone and lost torpy :|
i allready add some friends : Donclyde,Sorumbas,nsari,S3R3G4, but i can only add 5 for day, please if you whant add InCo : tdv Bali Hi,pienicki,diwata,Long,air canillas, and other friends that i cant right now remember :S

Sadly i can´t accept u because i´m with a undead game. It works but i can´t save the game progress. It means that even if a accept u, I won´t be able to add to my neghbour list, and of course that every gift will be lost. :(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

That's a pity! Your level/xp/hearts are so high! It takes a long time and lots of hours to reach that level.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
InCoNvEnIeNtE, if GI wants and some year I can open my game I will accept your request. At the moment it's still dead until GI should decide to do an update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1

Hi @ InCoNvEnIeNtE,

NOYA12 has added you as a friend, please accept!!!!

Top Bottom