Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

it came from outer space - android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
mine too! it was totally fine but now it won't open at all without force closing. this does tend to happen pretty much everytime GI do an update and then coz they release them before the weekend it doesn't get fixed for a few days. OH WELL! Just as long as there is enough time to finish the challenge!!!!

Thank you, jkeeney73.

My AC keeps crashing. I already landed Colonel Kurtz and then it crashed. When I opened my game again, I am back to need to land Colonel Kurtz. Twice. GI!!!:banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
my game works fine, also i have new screens about Arera51 if you are intrested
92 flights for 3 stars

2013.05.31-09.01.19.jpeg

2013.05.31-09.07.24.jpeg

2013.05.31-09.07.40.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
For those of you who are having similar problems to me and keep finding their game isn't saving when they quit, I've found the best thing to do is visit a neighbor when you've finished doing what you want to do, when I try to come home from the neighbor, the game crashes, but the progress is saved!

S

Sorumbas

For those of you who are having similar problems to me and keep finding their game isn't saving when they quit, I've found the best thing to do is visit a neighbor when you've finished doing what you want to do, when I try to come home from the neighbor, the game crashes, but the progress is saved!

air canillas and lister0f5meg, I posted the both problems on https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...-came-form-outter-space-bugs.3067/#post-48219. Let´s see if GI keep an eye and correct the bugs.

Does somebody is also experiencing that the drop rate to Bermuda(Jumbos) are better than the other 2 Destinations?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
air canillas and lister0f5meg, I posted the both problems on https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...-came-form-outter-space-bugs.3067/#post-48219. Let´s see if GI keep an eye and correct the bugs.

Does somebody is also experiencing that the drop rate to Bermuda(Jumbos) are better than the other 2 Destinations?

Ah ok, so we've got it documented in a few places! Only had 3 flights from Bermuda back, all I got was one area 51 map, 1 flight to roswell got nothing, early days tho obviously!

S

Sorumbas

Ah ok, so we've got it documented in a few places! Only had 3 flights from Bermuda back, all I got was one area 51 map, 1 flight to roswell got nothing, early days tho obviously!

lister0f5meg and air canillas i would like to ask u to post there that u are experiencing the problems. I hope that if the thread attract some members, GI will be considering to correct the bugs.

I flew 3 times to Bermuda and got 3 items from the collection.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Sorumbas
About the droping rate:
my 2 aztec pyramids sent me 2 items for the fighter collections in 1 day. the best rate!

then
Bermuda gives 2 items for 4 flights

roswell nothing for 2 flights

Toungouska 2 map for 12 flights....

I am thinking to build a third pyramid. ;)

Top Bottom