Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Issues with AC

do anyone knows whether GI is having server problems?
Suddenly, less than one hour ago, I "lost" the weekly alliance mission (says it isn't available at the moment) and a red launch that I joined a while ago ( @volly can you please confirm whether I am or not present in your launch?)
It seems as if I don't have communications with AC server. But my net is more than ok, and my iPad is charging)

Suddenly, less than one hour ago, I "lost" the weekly alliance mission (says it isn't available at the moment) and a red launch that I joined a while ago ( @volly can you please confirm whether I am or not present in your launch?)
It seems as if I don't have communications with AC server. But my net is more than ok, and my iPad is charging)
Same problem with my android game. Will probably be ok in a couple of hours or so. Their server problems happen frequently.:mad:

I thought I was the only one with problems. Thanks for posting....I had been waiting to see if it would fix itself but unhappily not yet. I have completed lunar launches on all 4 games (all IOS) but can't land the rockets. Alliance tasks are also not showing and I can't visit neighbours.

Hopefully by gifting time it will all work once again. I have had problems on and off for several days now but it always fixed itself quite quickly. This is the longest I have had to wait.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kapitan Albert
Username
Kapitan Albert

Similar problems with iOS in Poland.
Red launch impossible to be accessed.
But, surprisingly, two collectibles for daily task given to me before finishing it.

Top Bottom