Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is this the way you can backup ?

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I was playing arround in the folder where AC is installing, hoping to find some images future building when I stumble to savegame.bin.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState

I was wondering what would happend if I copy this file to a new installation. Is this the file, where all the stuff is save and can it be used as a backup

So I created an extra user on tablet, loged in to this test account and installed AC.
After starting AC, doing the begining stuf and closing AC, I overwrite the savegame that was created with my orginal savegame. The started AC under the test account.

I then came in to my orginial play. Does this proves that if you save this file, on a daily basis, you got a backup ?

I did not enable wifi, I do not know what the GI server would do. Also because PreviousProfileHashtable.bin file looks like some early backup file.

Did anybody test this ?

Top Bottom