1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Is the bug that airplanes in reserved hangar count for alliance missions?

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by aaaaapilot, 25 September 2018.

1. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    I recalled that I saw this issue somewhere that airplanes in the reserved hangar is still used for alliance mission allocation. If this bug still exists, does it mean that I can almost never get alliance missions for middle tier airplanes? My current configuration is 4 turbo, 4 jets, 1 delta and 1 powerful detla. I am going to buy higher airplanes. But if this bug holds, it means I can almost never get alliance missions for delta because it is natural to have less high level planes. Middle tier planes cannot be assigned for neither mission 1 nor mission 2. But you have to buy planes to make it for mission 2.

2. deepgreensea

deepgreensea VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    03mzsdlw
    Deepgreensea
    You can target the middle tier Alliance destinations by making them the plane type that you have most of.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  3. And that’s NOT a bug, it’s a feature.
    The bug is people being assigned PPD flights when they don’t have a single one either in regular or reserve hangars