Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

is it really necessary both neighbors invite each other....?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
Hello everyone.....please let me know as it could be causing me use up my daily invites!

when someone invite a member here should the invited player also need to invite the first member in order to be neighbors....it is really complicated for me when i am not playing game but thinking about my game plans.....
I'll appreciate if someone at least increase my knowledge and could be helpful for others as well
(y)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
the answer is no in most cases but there is an intermittent bug that sometimes does not allow a 2 way connection. One side is accepted the other side is still on the waiting list.

If you do not receive any items from the person you invited after days, inquire to see if you are connected as a neighbor if not that person needs to send you an invite to complete the 2 way connection.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
the answer is no in most cases but there is an intermittent bug that sometimes does not allow a 2 way connection. One side is accepted the other side is still on the waiting list.

If you do not receive any items from the person you invited after days, inquire to see if you are connected as a neighbor if not that person needs to send you an invite to complete the 2 way connection.
well that bug needs to be stopped as game is getting older and bugs are not good things especially in cases like this you add and forget sometimes and need to search a lot all the conversations as username are totally different than here

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
yes this is o
If you think you are connected and have been sending gifts (but nothing came back), it is most likely that you are not a neighbour of that person yet.

If the person whom you added or added you is a forum member, you can always drop a message to check if you are connected both ways.
nly way i could also solve my problem but in coming update i hope if i person adds and other person accept should be enoguh rather both invite ..more over it also consumes invited person 5 invitations:cry:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
well that bug needs to be stopped as game is getting older and bugs are not good things especially in cases like this you add and forget sometimes and need to search a lot all the conversations as username are totally different than here

GI can not reproduce this bug to fix it. It has been around over the last 2 years and several updates.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
It also helps tremendously if both parties input the friend codes, even if you are receiving a request from someone that input your friend code, until you actually input their friend code, it is usually not a good connection. Though, as said by others, there are times were it works, or it's only one sided.

Top Bottom