Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad / iPhone Players: Read This Before You Update!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There was a glitch in the last quest that allowed us to place the new residential buildings on the airport side.
According to @LAX, those buildings will disappear once you install the update on an iPhone or iPad (when it arrives).
Again, if you don't move those buildings to the residential side before you install the update ... you will lose them.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There was a glitch in the last quest that allowed us to place the new residential buildings on the airport side.
According to @LAX, those buildings will disappear once you install the update on an iPhone or iPad (when it arrives).
Again, if you don't move those buildings to the residential side before you install the update ... you will lose them.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks. Some of them i moved to residential side, others to Warehouse. (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I think we need to protest to GI! for this. If taking away these buildings because that was a glitch, then they need to take away all extra buildings that were built when a glitch allowed ten buildings. Or, let us keep the buildings and if we store them or sell them then do not allow us to replace them on the airport side. Its fair and at least it gives us the opportunity to handle what we earned. Its not like we cheated to buy these buildings anyway!

I agree!! That was my point. I am not upset that people were allowed to build 10 buildings - I wish I could have done it!! However it is extremely unfair that we either have to move them to the city side, warehouse them or lose them.

Was it a glitch, yes? Did iOS players take advantage of it, YES? But we did not cheat to do it. We had to buy the buildings just like everyone else. I have dozens of Rocket Gardens & Alien Legacy buildings that I can't use, but those that have 10 can keep all of theirs. GI is always reminding of us gaining an unfair advantage, but it is THEIR glitch. By having 10 buildings while most of us can only have 6, is an UNFAIR advantage!! You can't have it both ways, either allow us to keep the buildings on the airport side or take away all of the buildings over 6 for EVERYONE. Again, I am not unhappy with anyone who is fortunate enough to have 10 buildings of anything, but GI is being very hypocritical in this circumstance.

I don't believe GI will do anything to right this situation, but hopefully they read this thread.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I love the game, and I love you guys - I wouldn't be playing it otherwise, obviously.
But praising the good stuff is boring, so we only rant about the bad stuff. Whatever is left unsaid, means apraisal!

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Better move your Valentine Building into warehouse or to City side before update, avoid communicate with GI Support

Still no update for Ipad :cry:

Top Bottom