Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, September 15
I'm off today on a week-long business trip so I won't be able to peruse these pages as carefully as I usually do. I will match gifts when I can but in a pinch I'll just send Flight Catering because it's always useful.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks to those who have sent stuff for a Terminal upgrade. Signature is upgraded to show what I need. I'm sending back what I can after reading neighbours requirements but am getting a lot of things that I can't return and sadly a lot of my neighbours are not on this site (picked them up from FB page.) Please PM me if I can send anyone anything special.

Updated signature. I spent $10 on a bunch of airport cash with the weekend sale, got the calculator and insulation that I still needed (means I'll end up getting them on every flight I send out now). In the meantime, please see my updated request in my signature. Thanks! Let me know how I can help you.

Device
  1. iPad
Dear all, I picked up a few requests from the last day or so and returned specific things where I could. I will send a few return items to a few regulars who send me things but do not use this forum to communicate for some reason.

Navigation modules and propellers are becoming important for my flights, as well as the regular stuff in the signature.
Regards
Debs

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Debsh,
Thanks for the Archive Box. Can you send another 2 for me to finish Terminal 5?

Starsky,
Can you send me Defroster as well? Need 3 units to complete Flight Catering.

All others,
Continue to load me up with Oscillating Beacons :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for all the gifts.

I've noticed a couple of times I've received two duplicate gifts at the same time from the same person. It's happened with more than one neighbor. While I am happy to receive the gifts :p I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Is there a trick or glitch in the system?

Please see updated sig.

So we buckled and bought some Airport Cash while it was on sale... Apparently it was a buy one get 6 free kind of deal... we bought 96 for $9.99 and ended up with 672 bucks... That made buying the shampoo, stamps and some more land a little more palatable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom