Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
hi all,

thanks so much for thsoe who figured out how to send the stuff i needed for my upgrades. much appreicated.

I've updated my signature and added a pic of my city (until i expand).

I will try to match up avatars and gifts. I dont have many left for today but ill make what i can happen.

Thanks again.

thing i need the most: Server rack

I added you as a neighbor and it added you as a blank name in the awaiting reply box. Looks like the update didn't fix anything at all...just added a new quest and several more problems!!!

Update has made things worse than ever. Still blanks and now the zoom is all mucked up.

New quest involves building a Brazilian villa and cottage (700 and 200 coins), and flying to 3 new destinations.

Have just sent another email to the support team. I wonder what their excuse will be now!!

Device
  1. iPad
Oh dear....what was I thinking? I saw the update and completed it before checking with all of you.

Game is stuck in 125% size
Still cannot add old friends as you get a weird promo card message
Adding new neighbours may work - sent a request to paddy2307
University quest flights are gone, which is a shame as I was hoping to complete the flights for the stars.
New quest is very similar to old one: collect passengers from villa to create stadium and take 3 new flight destinations to collect items for sets required. You need the old planes again in case anyone got rid of any. :)

I guess the fix was not a fix after all.
Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom