Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS - video for fuel...no more?

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
The past two days I've not been offered to watch an ad video to receive 20 fuel. Used to be five (5) per day. Am I the only one?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I am still (thankfully) able to obtain the 20 fuel by watching a video. However, I've never had 5 per day, only 3....I hope it continues.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I sucked it up and emailed Support. Here's the reply below...I've had the chance to watch 5 videos every 24 hours, for so long I can't remember when it started. 20 fuel each video, or passengers...or complete construction versus spending coins in game. I play on an iPad. Just seems like I'm the only one it stopped working for! :(

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Valery and I am glad to help you.

Please note that this offer is limited in the game, probably you have watched the maximum of the videos. Just continue playing our game and I'm sure you will have it available soon again.

Top Bottom