Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS version 5.6.21

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Been reading all about the new version on another thread, but nice to have one specific to iOS!

I am not having any problems, except...please GI...speed up the takeoff and landing of guest planes!! It was ok before, now it literally can take 8 seconds for a guest plane to land!! You may have made it realistic...but it's like watching paint dry! I will die of old age waiting for guest planes to land...hopefully just fall asleep! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03z6t7r6
Username
Gik
Please speed up the takeoff and landing of airplanes!
It is terible! if feels like it takes ... forever! :(:bored:

Please fix it! :cry:

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Been reading all about the new version on another thread, but nice to have one specific to iOS!

I am not having any problems, except...please GI...speed up the takeoff and landing of guest planes!! It was ok before, now it literally can take 8 seconds for a guest plane to land!! You may have made it realistic...but it's like watching paint dry! I will die of old age waiting for guest planes to land...hopefully just fall asleep! :)
haha absolutely agree with that:D

Top Bottom