Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Update:1.15 International Rock Fest!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I just installed too. I got a "Free 2 Fly" splash screen.

New buildings
- VIP Lounge (cost 1800, requires 2x2, yields 126 coins/8 hours, build time 12 hours - speed up 3 greenies)
- Retro Movie Theater (cost 3600, requires 2x2, yields156 coins/18 hours, build time 18 hours - speed up 3 greenies)

There are no new destinations nor do I have any tasks yet.

There is also a change in my gift list - the fuel and passengers gifts now have a facebook logo on them and say "exclusive" beside it - not sure what that means

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I just installed too. I got a "Free 2 Fly" splash screen.

New buildings
- VIP Lounge (cost 1800, requires 2x2, yields 126 coins/8 hours, build time 12 hours - speed up 3 greenies)
- Retro Movie Theater (cost 3600, requires 2x2, yields156 coins/18 hours, build time 18 hours - speed up 3 greenies)

There are no new destinations nor do I have any tasks yet.

There is also a change in my gift list - the fuel and passengers gifts now have a facebook logo on them and say "exclusive" beside it - not sure what that means
My iPhone & ipad update is the same.

Confused, now what?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Very lame!! Must be a glitch, they are also having issues on android update, have a look at there thread if you have time

Actually, I just launched the game again and noticed a message about having to complete a level 1 launch before continuing. I saw it the first time I launched after the updated but didn't pay attention to it. I don't believe I have enough to complete the launch on my own but I think it's necessary to get to the next step. Are you able to help me complete it?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
sgabor
Pakman
Az1
greensmith
Jahuno.
GamingSwiftie
Scoob1964
Simp1710
Uncle Mans
Rsorour
tdv
Happy Helen
billsnj (I can't remember if you are IOS or android)

Have you guys updated? Based on the messages I've gotten, I think you need to launch a level 1 before continuing. I've got a launch going. Feel free to join (I'd love to get the gold though - I'm a bit short on many of my collections)
I updated my iPad Waverly huff game and my iPhone Waverlyhuff2 game. New VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater. The Null collection of busts changed to The Beautiful Minds collection. Otherwise nothing different. Can't launch a level one until tomorrow when my Prometheus launch lands. No messages about a launch or anything else. Strange.
Cheers,
Tom

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Have you guys updated? Based on the messages I've gotten, I think you need to launch a level 1 before continuing. I've got a launch going. Feel free to join (I'd love to get the gold though - I'm a bit short on many of my collections)

Well, this explains the "biker jacket" I got as a gift tonight... Odd that it came through when I hadn't updated yet...

Chloe11111 - Updating now... I don't think we're neighbors yet though... I'll send invites once my devices have finished updating. :)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Ok, this update has me puzzled... no new side quests... no new challenge... no new buildings... only things I see as new are the NULL collection being renamed and the fuel(3) changed to be Facebook exclusive and I gained a Passenger(5).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ok, this update has me puzzled... no new side quests... no new challenge... no new buildings... only things I see as new are the NULL collection being renamed and the fuel(3) changed to be Facebook exclusive and I gained a Passenger(5).
Two new buildings: New VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater. Theater builds in the city. VIP Lounge builds in the airport area. Yes, I think we're all waiting for the other "shoe" to drop.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Retro Movie Theatre and VIP Lounge were used last year on Android for International Flim Festival.
3 Tasks were
Build a Hotel 1
Collect films from visting planes 100 (?)
Colect Bowties from VIP Lounges and Retro Theatres 50 (?)
Reward was the "All Star Theatre" looks like the Retro Theatre but there is a red carpet, gold statue and different side poster. I think the Marilyn Munroe stamp can drop from this building.
This was my first, falied it as well, AC quest as you could only visit neighbour's buildings once, did not daily reset , also there were issues where you could not actually visit neighbours without crashing the game:mad:
I look forward if this game reappears on Andriod as I deleted my VIP Lounge without looking to see if I could repurchase it:facepalm:

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Well, found the next minor bug... only appears to be on the iPhone (thank goodness)... they have made all of the menus bigger. Which has some interesting effects.
1. When completing a collection via visiting a neighbor, only the first 3 or 4 items of the collection are displayed. So, you can't tell whether you completed the collection or not until you return to your city.
2. I can no longer exit the startup store menu until after the "welcome" messages from GameCenter and GIS have finished scrolling.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I'm having much the same issues as the rest of you described.... Only an hour left until my Prometheus lander returns. I just hope updating before this doesn't screw up my lander (as it had in previous updates). I got excited about the biker jackets I was getting as gifts, and decided to update without checking the forums first....o_O

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I got a biker jacket as well, but don't see anything new I can send - and I got it from someone I believe to be an Android user. :confused:
Yes, a bit of a cluster€*{%. I have no new gifts to give. Just got back from dinner and accepted friend requests from you and others.

Can still use help on the launch if you all are available.

Top Bottom