Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS reset bug? V5.1.27

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Since the last update that I believe fixed some daily mission issues, I have been having some problems with my game. Here are some symptoms I have experienced:

- Had 8 planes in the air. Opened the game after a couple hours and launched 4 more planes. So 12 planes flying. An hour later, I open the game, and I'm back to only 8 planes flying.

- After a daily visit of my neighbors, I hit "collect" on 6 collections I had acquired. Closed the game, then came back a few hours later...and those 6 collections were again ready to collect. I did not get "extra" items, it was as if those reset back to just me not having collected.

- The most annoying was today. I was flying an Excavation destination. Six hour flight, 12 planes. I used 12 fuel catalysts at the first marker to accelerate the flights. I set a timer so I'd come back to the game when the 2nd marker was reached to accelerate again, however, when I opened the game, my 12 flights had just progressed as far as they would have had I not used catalysts. Annoying as I wanted the extra time on the back end to gain fuel before the six hour excavation map expired.

Has anyone else experienced this on iOS? The game timer is not having issues...but my "in game actions" seem to be resetting back to before I took them.

Thanks for reading!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since the last update that I believe fixed some daily mission issues, I have been having some problems with my game. Here are some symptoms I have experienced:

- Had 8 planes in the air. Opened the game after a couple hours and launched 4 more planes. So 12 planes flying. An hour later, I open the game, and I'm back to only 8 planes flying.

- After a daily visit of my neighbors, I hit "collect" on 6 collections I had acquired. Closed the game, then came back a few hours later...and those 6 collections were again ready to collect. I did not get "extra" items, it was as if those reset back to just me not having collected.

- The most annoying was today. I was flying an Excavation destination. Six hour flight, 12 planes. I used 12 fuel catalysts at the first marker to accelerate the flights. I set a timer so I'd come back to the game when the 2nd marker was reached to accelerate again, however, when I opened the game, my 12 flights had just progressed as far as they would have had I not used catalysts. Annoying as I wanted the extra time on the back end to gain fuel before the six hour excavation map expired.

Has anyone else experienced this on iOS? The game timer is not having issues...but my "in game actions" seem to be resetting back to before I took them.

Thanks for reading!
That's odd. I do not have any experiances like you, but will do some flights and collections today, and will let you know.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Thanks for reading!

Have the same on Windows! All things you mentioned happened with me!
One of my friend opened a ticket to GI and the answer was to visit one neighbor to save the current moment of the Game or minimize-maximize the Game cause the server saved the Game every 5 min and you may suddenly return to this point (5 min before closing)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Thank you all for the replies. I'm glad to hear I'm not alone if at least it happens on some Windows clients! My kids play on iPhones and do not experience the same issue. Their airports are smaller though, if that matters.

I'd agree with Agent L that I'm closing my game sometimes before it has a chance to save its state. I will start visiting a neighbor or two before I close my game from now on.

This has never happened before...until the latest update, so I hope G! will fix it soon, as sometimes...life happens and I don't always have time to follow steps before closing the game to save my progress!

Thanks all for the replies.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
I don't have issues saving progress but I still think my iOS game is regularly crashing and sometimes when I play dice bonuses they don't have any effect - e.g. 50 flights to Kanpur over multiple map plays and all with dice plays and only two drops. Then played a dice and got three drops in one map slot.

Thanks for reading!
I had the same problem on my iOS. I placed a ticket with GI and was told there was nothing they could do. I was told my iPad was not compatible any more; it was too old. I did a reboot on my IOS and it is now working again. I do get a few glitches now and then but for the most part I am back flying again.

Top Bottom