Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS iOS - need to change my Apple ID, will I lose my airport?

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
All,

I play AC on an iPad. I have an Apple ID tied to a work email address, and am changing jobs. I will lose access to that email in a few weeks.

On this iPad, my Game Center email address though, is a personal email address that I will not lose access to.

Does anyone know if I will lose my Airport City game, if I switch my Apple ID I use to a new one? Or will I be ok since my Game Center account email address will not change?

Another twist...I have a gold subscription that is linked to...the email address I will soon lose access to. I suspect i will have to “cancel” that and then buy it using my new Apple ID. All thoughts and advice welcome!

pdxsk2

All,

I play AC on an iPad. I have an Apple ID tied to a work email address, and am changing jobs. I will lose access to that email in a few weeks.

On this iPad, my Game Center email address though, is a personal email address that I will not lose access to.

Does anyone know if I will lose my Airport City game, if I switch my Apple ID I use to a new one? Or will I be ok since my Game Center account email address will not change?

Another twist...I have a gold subscription that is linked to...the email address I will soon lose access to. I suspect i will have to “cancel” that and then buy it using my new Apple ID. All thoughts and advice welcome!

pdxsk2
As long as you keep using the same Game Centre ID, you should have no problem. As for the gold subscription, you can cancel it but it will continue to be active until the end date of the subscription. Once that happens, simply subscribe again with your new Apple ID.

Top Bottom