Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Interesting achievement

This has surprised me. 25 levels within2 hour and almost impossible to send planes afterwards:

1687722346407.png

That was easy. Pilot manual, alliance bonus and jar of diog => total 330%, so from one collection (e.g. lunar race) you can get 3300 exp. I have total 380 collections to grab and that results in over 1,25M exps. All about patience and proper planning.

Having the ads for purchases filling more than half of the screen? That is very inconvenient. I was expecting it will go to max 2 columns, but not 6 extra columns. Luckily had no more collections available or I would not be able to send planes at all.
I’m a little confused as to what’s happening on your screenshot. Are the clocks counting down for individual level ups? Will your game go from level 51 to 76 when the clocks all time out? (It‘s been a very long time since I levelled up to 80, so I don’t remember what the countdowns are all about?). My original question, however, is WHY sit on level 51 for so long without levelling up?

I’m a little confused as to what’s happening on your screenshot. Are the clocks counting down for individual level ups? Will your game go from level 51 to 76 when the clocks all time out? (It‘s been a very long time since I levelled up to 80, so I don’t remember what the countdowns are all about?). My original question, however, is WHY sit on level 51 for so long without levelling up?

Every time you finish level, you get this promotion message with offer lasting 2 hours. As I had one Pilot's manual (last 2 hours) I was forced to make all the openings within 2 hour to get the most out of the bonus. That was terrible as it interferes with the area where you need to touch screen to complete another collection. After 25 levels (started on 27) I had difficulty to send out planes as more than half screen is covered by useless promo by GI. To answer you question, I was sitting on level 27 to gift SLs and NMs, but my main game needs now AIs.

Every time you finish level, you get this promotion message with offer lasting 2 hours. As I had one Pilot's manual (last 2 hours) I was forced to make all the openings within 2 hour to get the most out of the bonus. That was terrible as it interferes with the area where you need to touch screen to complete another collection. After 25 levels (started on 27) I had difficulty to send out planes as more than half screen is covered by useless promo by GI. To answer you question, I was sitting on level 27 to gift SLs and NMs, but my main game needs now AIs.
So how do you collect 1400 stars below level 28?

Top Bottom