Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Institute of Vulcanology

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My Institute of Vulcanology stopped to drop almost 2 days ago.
Today I moved the Institute to my inventory and build again. Got one single drop of jackhammer and stopped again.
The difference I see is when I build the Institute give me 36 coins and after the single drop changed to 36+1 coins (see pics)
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Anyone else with the same issue?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
As wired parrott has said there will be some other building that is giving you a bonus - card castle, snowman, evolution tower to name a few. Did you move it to another location or move anything else?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I just installed the update and it rolled my progress back to before the start of the event. Even worse, I used greens to get items for the event and now I'm out greens and have nothing for the event.

I just installed the update and it rolled my progress back to before the start of the event. Even worse, I used greens to get items for the event and now I'm out greens and have nothing for the event.
Same thing happened to me. I lost about a week of progress. I am so tired of this kind of nonsense. This happened to me on my Windows and I lost progress during an event and was not able to get the collider. Now on my android a weeks rollback during another event....something needs to happen!

Top Bottom