Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Increased drops from guest planes: An experiment

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
Having played several events, I’ve noticed a seemingly strange phenomenon. When I am running “item drop boosts” (dice, spyglass etc.) to complete flight based event sets, it feels like the drops/drop rates from guest planes improve significantly. Am I crazy, is it in my imagination, or has anyone else noticed this effect? I’m thinking of doing a little experiment for this theory. I will track the number of guest planes landed and which ones dropped items over a six hour playing window. Then, I’ll activate a golden dice boost (drop rate plus 100%, 6 hour duration) and record the same guest plane data for that time period. To ensure a large enough sample, I will run both the “control group” and “boost group” at several different points throughout this event (rock the sky 2020) and average the results. Then crunch some numbers/stats when the event ends and see if the data proves/disproves my theory that item boosts improve guest plane drops too. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions????

Top Bottom