Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Increase max pax total

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hello all,

How can i increase the max passengers in my city. I know alien legacy and the other 2 give u 20 plus pax.

I mean the one Which is on 1110 now on my AirPort. See picture please.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Attachments

• BF4613B5-3AE1-46FB-9BCB-C85356FFE615.png
    BF4613B5-3AE1-46FB-9BCB-C85356FFE615.png
    13.1 MB · Views: 126
Crop Circles? I'm having a hard time placing that one in the memory.

Also, I have about 15 of every red map to start Luna Park hunting, would appreciate any thougths on drop rate and how many I'm likely to need? Assume not using any bonuses.
You can get crop circles two ways, either a super mystery building bonus, or during the It Came From Outer Space event by collecting a collection x times. I think it is four times.

Crop Circles? I'm having a hard time placing that one in the memory.

Also, I have about 15 of every red map to start Luna Park hunting, would appreciate any thougths on drop rate and how many I'm likely to need? Assume not using any bonuses.
Lots! This was one of the longest challenges I can remember. A small hint, if you think the map will run out before you finish or get back on the game, activate a second one. I had so many (>200) I activated around 50 of each colour which kept the destination active for over a month. I just kept on flying!
Is there any chance of drop of items for luna park from the adventure buildings....
I don’t think so.

View attachment 13772
Terminal Lvl 11= 1500

6x Luna Park (100 ea)=600

6x Alien Legacy, 6x Rocket Garden,
6x Space Travel Monument, 6x Crop Circles (20 ea)=480

Total=2580 (I can’t remember the building that gives me the extra 10! :confused::ROFLMAO:)

Problem with the Luna Park is its a 3x3 building so it’s a space hog.

I’m surprised you didn’t click on your pax number and see what the last building was

Problem with the Luna Park is its a 3x3 building so it’s a space hog.
The extra 600 in the terminal makes a big difference.

I’m surprised you didn’t click on your pax number and see what the last building was
Do you mean the orange suitcase at the top? That just takes me to the store. I’m not sure how to find what you mean.

Top Bottom