Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Increase in weather events for alliance destinations?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484qvuq
Username
Jerm
I've been stumped now for the sixth time this week needing a massive spotlight for fog on my alliance mission destination. This has not happened before. Anyone else notice this?

I don't pay for extras but I don't want to let my alliance down...

Frustrated...

-Jerm

I've been stumped now for the sixth time this week needing a massive spotlight for fog on my alliance mission destination. This has not happened before. Anyone else notice this?

Frustrated...

-Jerm
This is i am doing.
From Meteorological Lab Produces produces Weather Items, such as Tesla Lightning Rod, Nano Coating, Massive Spotlight, Spiked Tire, Stabilizer, Ice Detector from items you can obtain from Resource Lab.
For me no need to ask for it from neighbors any more.
More detail about Meteorological Lab and Resource Lab click the link below:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/helicopters-f-a-q.20278/

Frustrated...

-Jerm
Meteorological Lab and Resource Base its all you need.

This is i am doing.
From Meteorological Lab Produces produces Weather Items, such as Tesla Lightning Rod, Nano Coating, Massive Spotlight, Spiked Tire, Stabilizer, Ice Detector from items you can obtain from Resource Lab.
For me no need to ask for it from neighbors any more.
More detail about Meteorological Lab and Resource Lab click the link below:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/helicopters-f-a-q.20278/
How long the mateorological lab takes to produce one item?

How long the mateorological lab takes to produce one item?
z11.jpg
z12.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484qvuq
Username
Jerm
Thank you everyone! I was aboit to clear all of my helicopter things as I saw it useless. I didn't knoe the meteorological lab was an option! Thanks again!

Top Bottom