Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

In search of antenna's for the mission controll center lvl3

Anyone able to help me out with some antenna's to upgrade my mission controll center lvl 3 .
In return for each antenna i can send 4 items off your choosing and help were i can
The account needing these is kev5-code is 04c2nc82
If you like to add my other accounts with each 6planetariums just Pm me and il send you the codes

the antenna's needed are

4 Horn Antenna
4 Offset Gregorian Antenna
3 Vivaldi-antenna
3 Yagi-Uda Antenna

Thanks in advance and have a great day,Mo

Last edited:

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Anyone able to help me out with some antenna's to upgrade my mission controll center lvl 3 .
In return for each antenna i can send 4 items off your choosing and help were i can
If you like to add my other accounts with each 6planetariums just Pm me and il send you the codes

the antenna's needed are

4 Horn Antenna
3 Vivaldi-antenna
3 Yagi-Uda Antenna

I can send you a Yagi-Uda antenna. Please send me your friendcode :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

the antenna's needed are

4 Horn Antenna
3 Vivaldi-antenna
3 Yagi-Uda Antenna

I can send horn and Yagi..Sending requests from both accounts. I would also like access to your account with the planetariums and training centers for both accounts if possible can you send neighbor requests.

Last edited:
I can send horn and Yagi..Sending requests from both accounts. I would also like access to your account with the planetariums and training centers for both accounts if possible can you send neighbor requests.
Got all yagi antennas that i need Thanks verry much i will send you event ore flightitems you got written behind your name if thats oke

Top Bottom