Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General If..

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
bobcat
If I delete Airport City from my PC and re-install the game, logically I will have to start over, right?

Rather frustrating as I am on level 40.

CRK

350+ Star Club
If I delete Airport City from my PC and re-install the game, logically I will have to start over, right?

Rather frustrating as I am on level 40.
That is possible. Based on your device-id you will get a notice that a "previous game is detected" and if you want to restore the previous game or start a new one
indeed, what Chloe asked, what is the thought behind it
if you want to be able to get back to the game, you can ask GI to restore your old id into your new id (so make sure you know your current friend-id)

in windows it is also possible to create a new window-user offcourse, if you do that, you can always switch between the two accounts and perhaps use the second login as a support-game?!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
bobcat
For what purpose? Do you want to start over?
Not particularly; last time this update delay happened I did un-install the game and subsequently re-installed, thinking I would go back to my previous level. That was foolish I agree, but I asked GI to re-instate me to my previous level, which eventually they did.

Top Bottom