Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I think i got banned

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
That will get you banned yes... The time restraints are there for a reason.

So yea your only option is to send a ticket and hope they are understanding but dont hope for too much if you blatantly break the rules.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
If the ban is permanent I doubt it

But again noone here will be able to answer you for sure, this is an unofficial forum you need to fill out the contact form for a support ticket to get a definitive answer

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
KianCK
If the ban is permanent I doubt it

But again noone here will be able to answer you for sure, this is an unofficial forum you need to fill out the contact form for a support ticket to get a definitive answer

I already have filled it out, 2 questions:

1. Cant i just delete the app, reinstall it then press restore purchases?

2. How long will it take for them to reply because i really want to get back to playing the game?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
KianCK
1. Cant answer that one sorry

2. Cant really answer this one either but being sunday I wouldnt expect an answer until tomorrow earliest

Would i be able to start up an account on my tablet and then play it until i get an answer, and if i do get permanently banned then would i be able to transfer the account?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I tried this time glitch a few times but then changed my time back to automatic because it took away the fun then about 20 mins later it gave me the messages
There is no "time glitch". The game does everything based on your local clock, so if they catch you changing that, they ban you.
If you played for months, you can try to ask to get yourself unbanned. They often do it for first time offenders.
But if your city is quite young (like few weeks), then it's way better to uninstall the game and start anew. Just make sure it's a new city, not the old one.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
This was worse years ago. They aren't perfect. Even if you don't like the answer, be persistent and open new tickets over time. Then NEVER do it again (if you did something)

Top Bottom